11.8.05

Como el View Master

En este blog encontré el link a un Alanis Morissette Random Lyric Generator. Hagan como esta recepcionista-to-be y diviertanse con el Alanis Morissette Random Lyric Generator. "Will to Live" I feel miserable Joyful words make me ill I feel miserable Psycho clowns tear at my foundations I feel miserable Effervescent moods are dragging me down to the depths of misery I want to die Is it because of blogs that I feel this way? With the pink rays of misery pounding on my brain? Or am I lost in tale of Kafka, adrift far from home I don't think so, I don't think so. Blogs Broke My Will to Live Blogs Broke My Will to Live Blogs Broke My Will to Live I was getting better but then Blogs Broke My Will to Live I feel miserable Magical comments rot the flesh from my bones I feel miserable Magical girls defeat my purpose I feel miserable Thrilled thoughts are doing their best to impale my soul I want to die Is it because of blogs that I feel this way? With the pink rays of misery pounding on my brain? Am I lost in tale of Kafka, adrift far from home I don't think so, I don't think so. Blogs Broke My Will to Live Blogs Broke My Will to Live Oh God, Blogs Broke My Will to Live I was getting better but then Blogs Broke My Will to Live

0 comentarios:

 
 
Copyright © Tu nombre en clave es Dimitri
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com